Monday 25 May 2015

Need Your Help!

Good afternoon,

I am need of some assistance with the following list:

1. I am still in need of another 1-2 parent volunteers for when we make cookies this week.  If you are able to help, please let me know.  I am also in need of materials such as baking sheets, measuring cups, measuring spoons, etc.  If you are able to send those items to school by tomorrow, that would be great.  Students wrote down some items they are to bring to school in order to bake their cookies. I will provide the basic ingredients such as flour, sugar, salt, cocoa, brown sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, eggs, butter and chocolate chips.  Students have written a note in their agenda with the extra items that they will need for Wednesday.

2. The classroom is in need of kleenex.  If you are able to send a box or 2 with your child, that would be great.

3. I am also in need of some volunteers for Thursday when the students go to Track and Field.  If you are able to volunteer, please let me know.

Thank you all in advance for your help.
Mme C

No comments:

Post a Comment