Thursday 22 January 2015

Homework

Good afternoon,

Here is a list of some homework assignments coming up:

1. Tonight I am asking the students to complete p. 148 in their Multiplication booklet.  If it is not completed, they will be missing free time at the end of the day unless I have an email or a note explaining why they were not able to complete it.  I have shown them a few ways of doing the questions.  They may choose a strategy they are most comfortable with.  You may assist them as well using the strategy we would have learned in school.  The goal is that they are able to show their work, and come up with the correct answer.

2. Over the weekend, I will be sending them home with their discours.  They are to have their introduction and the first 2 body paragraphs done.  I have been giving them time in class and I will give them about 40 minutes tomorrow to work on this.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Mme C

No comments:

Post a Comment