Thursday 30 January 2014

A few notes...

Good morning,

Here are a few notes:

1. Just a friendly reminder that the rough drafts for the speeches are due by Tuesday.  I have been giving them time in class and it is also a long weekend coming up.  We will be presenting the speeches the morning of February 12th.

2. I will be giving the students a Math quiz next Wednesday to cover the unit of multiplication.  I sent a sheet home last week with the strategies we have been practicing.  They may use whichever strategy they feel most comfortable with.  The students have been participating in centres in order to practice and I have been able to work one on one with them.  We will do a review in class over the next few days as well.  

3.  I am sending home progress reports today.  I do ask that they be signed and returned with your child to school.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Mme C

No comments:

Post a Comment