Thursday 31 January 2013

A few notes...

Hello,

Here are a few notes...

1. I will be giving a quiz in Sc. Nat next Thursday.  The quiz will cover reading information from a food label and comparing similar food products as well as the vocabulary on the food label.

We will do a review in class on Tuesday.

2. The French speeches are to be done by next Friday.  I will go over with them how to write a conclusion on Wednesday.  I ask that it be done by the end of next week so that I am able to look over them and then hand them back in order to be recopied or typed up.  Next weekend I will also ask them to practice presenting their speech.  Just a friendly reminder that all students will be presenting their speech on February 12th.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
Mme C

No comments:

Post a Comment